Friday, 6 March 2015

Good grief! I'm not good at this blogging lark!  I've not written anything since August 2013!!!
We've had happy times and sad times, a real roller-coaster ride over the last 18 months.  I've spent so much time almost every day with my parents, looking after my dear Mum, who eventually died of cancer in June last year.  I wouldn't have missed a minute, but felt so helpless and frustrated at not being able to make her better.  I miss her almost every day, but have to be grateful that she is no longer suffering.
Meanwhile, life goes on and has been SO busy.  My new office conversion in our old coal store lean-to is now finished, completed by the amazing Adam Guy (AMG) and his construction team.  They gave me a "pink box" - plastered - and I really enjoyed decorating and furnishing it.  It looks amazing!  So wonderful to have a dedicated work space  and library shelves for all my books  :)
 We did well again at the New Forest Show in July 2014, winning a 3rd 'GOLD' and have been mad-busy with many projects over the last year and a half.
Anyway, design work beckons, as we are already onto our 6th garden construction this year and several other ongoing projects will soon require additional planting.  It is so good to see the sun shining and Spring is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment